Join Us in Making History!
Date: Thursday, 21st March 2024
Time: From 5.30 pm onwards
Location: The Banana Block
Ormeau Table Tennis Club is thrilled to announce an exhilarating opportunity to be part of a Guinness World Record attempt for the ‘Most consecutive opponents in a table tennis rally’. The current record stands at 117, and we’re on a mission to smash it!
Back in 2017, we set a remarkable record with 113 consecutive opponents. Now, we’re geared up to reclaim our title and we need YOU to make it happen. This isn’t just about breaking records; it’s about coming together as a community to support a cause close to our hearts.
Click PLAY below to watch our 2017 record!
Rally for a Cause 🏓💖
This event is more than just a challenge; it’s a fundraiser for the Mary Peters Trust. This incredible organisation has been a pillar of support for our young athletes in Northern Ireland for over a decade, helping to develop sports and nurture talent. By participating, you’ll not only have the chance to be a record breaker but also contribute to a noble cause, aiding the development of sport in our community.
How Can You Participate?
Whether you’re a seasoned player or new to the world of table tennis, we invite you to join us in this thrilling attempt. Here’s how you can be part of this historic event:
- Sign Up: Secure your spot by registering through our online form. Spaces are limited, so act fast!
- Practice: Dust off your paddles and get ready to show your skills.
- Donate: We encourage all participants to make a donation to the Mary Peters Trust. Every contribution, big or small, makes a difference.
- Spread the Word: Share this event with friends and family. The more, the merrier!
- Be officially recognised as a Guinness World Record holder 🏆
- Support the development of sports in Northern Ireland through the Mary Peters Trust 🌱
- Enjoy a memorable evening filled with fun, community spirit, and table tennis 🎉
Ready to Make Your Mark?
Don’t miss this chance to be part of something extraordinary.
Sign up now, and let’s rally together to break a world record and make a positive impact!