South Lake Leisure Centre
1 Lake Road, Craigavon BT64 1AS
Sunday 13th March 2022
Closing Date for entries – Monday 7th March 2022
Players can only enter 2 events. Schedule below is provisional, based on number of
entries, timetable could be changed.
EVENT Event Fees Start Time
OPEN SINGLES £10 9.00AM
MASTERS SINGLES £10 12.00 NOON
U19 OPEN SINGLES £8 1.00 PM
U15 OPEN SINGLES £8 12.00 NOON
U13 OPEN SINGLES £5 1.00 PM
ALL ENTRIES VIA EVENTBRITE. ENTRY FEES SHOULD BE PAID VIA EVENTBRITE.
NO ENTRY FEES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
TOURNAMENT REFEREE ADRIAN BROWN – firstname.lastname@example.org
· Matches will be played according to the current ITTF rules
· Each player can only enter maximum of 2 events
· Check in from 8.30am on Sunday 13th March 2022
· We will need to finish the tournament at 4.00pm. Therefore, most of the events will be played as best of 3 games at group stage. Matches in 2nddivision, and 1st knock-out round in division one of the Open Singles will be played as best of 3 games. This is to ensure each player gets the maximum number of matches possible, with the aim of creating an initial Ranking List for both Male and Female competitors. Once entries received, confirmation of the format for each event will be confirmed. Keep an eye on TTI social media.
· Results of this event will be one of the criteria considered in the selection of the Ulster Squad for the Interprovincial Championship to be held in April
· Prizes/Awards will be presented to both Male and Female winners and runners-up in each event
Entry Fee: Payment through Eventbrite, please see link below https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ulster-junior-senior-closed-table-tennis-championships-2022-tickets-272924995007